Hyderabad, July 21: In a ghastly incident, A major fire broke out in a medical store at Koti in Hyderabad on Saturday afternoon. Locals alerted the fire services who reached the spot and are working to douse the flames.
According to the latest reports, the firefighters are still trying to control the fire which began in the godown. The police officials on the spot informed that a short circuit caused the flames to erupt and result in the mishap. No casualties have been reported in the accident.
The store owners claimed that massive property damage is estimated.
Further details are awaited.